Town Planning & Urban Development
Aspire Now have a consultancy providing a range of town planning services to individuals, architects, businesses, developers and councils who requires professional advice with respect to development application requirements.
With projects of varying complexities ranging from character / small lot housing to master planned residential communities, including complete town planning and project management services.
We aim to help our clients from inception to project completion. While our core discipline is urban and regional planning, the company is able to offer an extended range of services to clients by fostering relationships with multi-disciplinary teams from other specialist consultancies, based on solid relationships built up over many years of professional practice.
We are committed to working with our clients to achieve planning results that are sound, creative and sustainable – environmentally, socially and economically. To achieve successful outcomes, we are committed to strong project partnership, teamwork and open and clear communication. We see every project as a partnership where we strive for professional excellence and client satisfaction.
Our professional planning advice and services in relation to the development and use of land in Brisbane and the greater South East Queensland Region. With a strong focus of statutory planning, we cater to the first time developer through to large private corporations as well the local government sector.
Our services include:
- Development assessment on behalf of local councils
- Planning process reviews on behalf of local councils
- Advice on planning issues and approval processes
- Site selection investigation and due diligence research
- Preparation and project management of development applications
- Preparation of submissions and objections to proposed development on behalf of the public
- Preparation of submissions on behalf of the public to draft planning polices and local areas plans
- Strategic Planning
- Urban design and structure planning
- Preliminary work for appeals to the Planning and Environment Court.